I wanna get rid of my SKLX and get the new blackberry curve. And I'm hoping Danny can hook me up with the BB! :) Sooo, anyone tryin' to buy a 2 month old SKLX?
Loook at it new BB!! It's hella nice right? Yup. And the ball is black so you don't even have to worry about getting it dirty like the Sk. Hahha.So yesterday my brother had his party for his birthday. He turned 15! Aww, not a baby no more. Hahah he's growing up way too fast. There was hella food and hella fam came. It was coool. Yenno the usual party functions we always have. And all his little friends came tooo. Oh wait, they are not even little! They're hella talll. So my mom told me to order a cake for my brother like 3 days before his party. And my brother told me he wanted a cake from Baskin Robbins .. So knowing me, I hella lagged and forgot to order. So me and Haya went to see if they even had any full sheet cakes left the day of and they did but it was ugly. =( I was so sad because it was my fault. =( And Obs tried to fix it but .. hahahah I dont even know. I love Obbbs! Then James came over.. My fam hella loves him. My aunties always tease him calling him "Pogi." Hahaha. Yup, I forgot what else happened, but all we did was talk, eat, and watch youtube videos. Hahah. Here's some pictures before I go.
My brother and his hella tall friends.
Yup, that's my brother and his hurt ass cake. Hahah sorrrryy! But it was goood.
My girrrrrrrls tho.
And then my bestfriend Cherrie came and she's on her tippy toes trying to be tall. Hahah. We're all wearing flannels but Kayl!
And I think this is when we were watching youtube videos and we were trying to do some dance. Hahhahha, yuppp.
This is Keee with her long ass hair. She wants to cut it but we're not letting her! =)This was a fun blog! I'm gonna try to blog everyday, I hope! K, byee.

No comments:
Post a Comment