Sunday, March 29, 2009

25 facts.

25 random facts about me.

1. I love sneezing. Only because I hate the feeling when I feel like sneezing and it doesn’t come out. I hate that feeling.

2. I have a habit of always rubbing my nails to my mouth. I have no idea why.

3. I have a lot of weird sleeping habits. 1) I always have to drink water before I go to sleep otherwise, I won’t be able to sleep. 2) I can’t sleep with socks on. 3) I have these baby blankets, and I can’t sleep without them. 4) I can not sleep in the dark, I sleep with a night light and the t.v. on. 5) All doors, closets and drawers must be closed or else I can’t sleep.

4. I love my baby brother. My brother will always come first before any guy. I’ll kill any bitch or nigga for him. If he’s sad, I’m sad, if he’s mad, I’m mad. If he’s happy, I’m good. Yup, that’s how it goes.

5. I got really good set of girl friends, but I have more guy friends than girl friends.

6. I am very very organized. I have a planner and I write down everything, from what I wear, what I did or where I went. It’s weird. And I have this other organization habit of doing different things in a routine. Idk, it’s hard to explain! Hahha

7. I love lemon with salt! I can eat a whole lemon with salt. It also takes my headaches away.

8. I eat bananas with every Filipino meal.

9. I like to match my toe nails and tongue rings with the color of the month. For example, it’s march and it’s st.patricks day, so my toes and tongue ring are green.

10. I’m hella family orientated. My family also always comes first. I love family get togethers!

11. Wingstop makes my stomach hurt and makes me poo.. =(

12. I always clean my ear because I get paranoid when it’s hella dirty, and cos it feels good. Hhaha

13. I always smell my food, I know it might look bad when I smell food but I just always do, it’s a habit!

14. I love to eat cucumber with vinegar, salt and pepper. If you haven’t noticed I like sour foood.

15. I love all types of food, I’ll try anything, but I don’t like spicy or hot food, and I hate cheese. I only like hot cheetoes with cream cheese. Weirdddd huh?

16. I love animals. Especially dogs. I would hella be a vet but I cry everytime I see hurt animals, especially dogs! And I like watching the animal planet, it’s hella interesting. I think if I wasn’t so sensitive about animals I would be a vet.

17. I love to watch movies, at home or at the theaters. But mainly at home cos I have netflix.

18. I have a thing for colorful socks, you will never see me wearing plain white socks.

19. I am soo deadly afraid of throw up. I am so serious, I think it’s my phobia. If I hear or see any one throwing up I will start shaking and will close my eyes and cover my ears. And if I smell it, I’ll gag. I haven’t threw up since I was like four years old. And when someone is throwing up I try to get over my fears by hearing it or seeing it but I can’t!!!! =(

20. I can’t live without my chapstick, I would feel naked without it. If I lost it, I would have to go buy another one asap.

21. I’m turning 21 in June, but I look like I’m 16. I get annoyed when people asked me how old I am and when I tell them they don’t believe me and say I look like I’m 16. It’s so annoying! But good in a good way cos I’ll look young as I get old.

22. I like the smell of rubbing alcohol, sharpies and whiteout.

23. I cry about the little things! Especially in movies, even if the movie is not hella sad I’ll cry. I even cried watching Little man! Hahaha. I know right.

24. I am very addicted to all types of iced tea, I drink it almost every day!

25. After I take a shower, I have to put lotion all over my body or else I would feel weird putting clothes on.

Aww this was fun. Finally found the time to blog something! Yay meee!

No comments:

Post a Comment