Sunday, February 15, 2009

1st.

Hi, this is my first blog ever, ever since xanga. Everyone has one, and I kinda miss blogging so I made one too! And I don't even know how to work this, and I'm kinda shy. =x Haha. And my life is so boring. Hopefully I can blog everyday and stuff. But uhm, I gotta start on this oral report, so I'll probably blog more later and play around with this so I can get a hang of it! Sorry if it looks hella ugly, hahah! K, bye.

Okay, I'm editing. So I just finished eating Nutella and bread. Mmm. :) And I gave up on my oral report. I only wrote one paragraph, and I'm suppose to write a 3 page report on orthodontics with no double space by Thursday, plus a power point. Omg, I'm gonna die. This is what I get for procastnating.

But anyways, I have no friends on this. =( I don't even know how to look or find people. SO if you know me! and I know you! .. Let's be blogspot friends! Haha. But yeah, I don't really care who reads this .. I'm gonna write whatever I want, and if you ain't feelin' it. Sorry. :) Yeah, I really don't know how to work this. How sad. I'll learn tho.

So Valentines day.. hm. I worked for 5 hours and off the clock cos they wanted me to decorate the fitting room with hella red, white and blue ballonons for our "big presidents day sale." Then after work, me and Haya went over to Kee's house for her granamas birthday party. And Baby Leah was there! I haven't seen her since she was born .. which was a month already. She got hella big. Babies grow fast. At 9pm, James came to pick me up and we went to eat at Sushi Aveune because I've been craving sushi for years. And he surprised me with roses! Hahah I didn't expect anything because we think valentines day is over rated .. and cos he's been my valentine for the last 6 years. Hahhah. So we don't really do anything for vday anymore except eat. :) I'm hella sad I didn't bring my camera tho, I try to take pics of us every valentines day but I forgot this time cos of work. But I do have a pic of us on fri.the13th.. and I look hella hurt and he looks cute. But yup, that was my valentines day. Nothing hella big, but I still enjoyed it.. duh. :) Okay, I'm gonna sleep early since I have work tomorrow and I have to at least get half way done with this report and I need to study for my exam on Tuesday. Oh gosh, fuck my life. And I still need to learn how to work this blogspot thing. Hahah. Gooooood bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment